Eustace Mullins

Moderator: Le Tocard

Volksfuhrer

Post by Volksfuhrer »

Image[center][large]Eustace Mullins[/large]

VIDEOS[/center]

[justify]Eustace Mullins is a veteran of the United States Air Force, with thirty-eight months of active service during World War II. A native Virginian, he was educated at Washington and Lee University, New York University, Ohio University, the University of North Dakota, the Escuelas des Bellas Artes, San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, and the Institute of Contemporary Arts, Washington, D.C.
The original book, published under the title Mullins On The Federal Reserve, was commissioned by the poet Ezra Pound in 1948. Ezra Pound was a political prisoner for thirteen and a half years at St. Elizabeth?s Hospital, Washington, D.C. (a Federal institution for the insane). His release was accomplished largely through the efforts of Mr. Mullins.
The research at the Library of Congress was directed and reviewed daily by George Stimpson, founder of the National Press Club in Washington, whom The New York Times on September 28, 1952 called, "A highly regarded reference source in the capitol. Government officials, Congressmen, and reporters went to him for information on any subject."
Published in 1952 by Kasper and Horton, New York, the original book was the first nationally-circulated revelation of the secret meetings of the international bankers at Jekyll Island, Georgia, 1907-1910, at which place the draft of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was written.
During the intervening years, the author continued to gather new and more startling information about the backgrounds of the people who direct the Federal Reserve policies. New information gathered over the years from hundreds of newspapers, periodicals, and books give corroborating insight into the connections of the international banking houses.*
While researching this material, Eustace Mullins was on the staff of the Library of Congress. Mullins later was a consultant on highway finance for the American Petroleum Institute, consultant on hotel development for Institutions Magazine, and editorial director for the Chicago Motor Club?s four publications.

http://www.balderexlibris.com/index.php ... e-Clarence
Volksfuhrer

Post by Volksfuhrer »

ImageEustace Mullins - The Biological Jew
http://www.balderexlibris.com/index.php ... ogical-Jew

[justify]For twenty-five years, I have studied the problems of human failure, of falling short of the promise, and of the decay and collapse of great empires. This phenomenon has existed throughout the five thousand years that man has been recording the history of his efforts. During the first twenty years that I devoted to this study, I amassed huge files of information about the various civilizations. I compared these facts in order to find common denominators which might lead to a solution. I also took into consideration such factors as mans environment, his nature, and the persistence of certain patterns in his behaviour.
This led me to an involved study of the animal kingdom, and a compilation of those factors which it bore in common with the plant kingdom. About five years ago, I discovered the common denominator of mans civilizations. I had come to it directly through my studies in biology, for this common denominator is found throughout the plant and the animal kingdoms. Because it was a natural phenomenon, and such a ubiquitous one, an ordinary and accepted part of all levels of plant and animal life, no scholar had previously thought to examine this factor as a prime cause of the degeneration and fall of empires.
This factor was parasitism. In the great advances which medicine had made during the past century, one of its most impressive achievements had been the rapidly developing field of parasitology. It had been found that many of mans most serious ailments were caused by parasites. From these studies, it was only a matter of time before scholars would be able to deduce that a similar condition might occur among mans civilizations, and that it might also cause sickness and death. It was to be expected that in their autopsies of buried empires, scholars should conclude that this condition, parasitism, was a definitive factor in the fatal diseases which befell human civilizations.
But no scholar advanced this conclusion. In the entire Library of Congress, no work can be found which deals with the social effects of parasitism on civilization. There are hundreds of works about the medical aspects of parasitism, but none about its equally serious socio-economic effects. Why is this? Why have not the thousands of scholars in this field, casting desperately for the slightest limb on which to build the flimsy thought which will serve as their doctorial thesis, been unable to see what is in front of them, the destructive effects of parasitic groups on civilization?
Let us offer the simplest explanation, since that is the usually correct one. The parasitic group in the civilization has fixed its domination over the academic and scholarly world. It would not tolerate any academic study which threatened its continued domination. Is this a far-fetched conclusion? Then let us search for a better one, and after we have been unable to find one, let us examine several accepted factors. First, we know that parasitism exists in mankind. Second, the parasitic group is a compact, well-directed (and inner-directed) species. Third, the parasitic group, in order to maintain its parasitic position, must exercise some sort of control over its host, because no host willingly tolerates the presence of the parasite. One obvious form of control would be a control over what the host thinks about, reads, and sees as entertainment, education and news.
The studies of parasitism have progressed at a fantastic rate during the twentieth century, and I can take no special credit for having formulated the social theory of the parasitic group in human civilization, because this theory has been staring us in the face for at least two generations
past. Nevertheless, so obscured has been this phenomenon that it took me five years to develop this theory, and I am aware that even now, I am only opening the door for a host of scholars who can employ this theory to shed much greater light upon human problems than I have been able to do in this comparatively brief time.
Insofar as it has been possible, I have attempted to make this work as non-technical as possible, as much as the nature of the theory allowed, so that scholars in many other fields could employ it in their own work. The ramifications of this theory indicate that it can be immediately useful, and profitable, in the areas of sociology, government, and history, both for the professional scholar and for the layman.[/justify]

Eustace Mullins,

9-25-67 Washington, D.C.
Last edited by Volksfuhrer on Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Volksfuhrer

Post by Volksfuhrer »

[center]MURDER BY INJECTION
The Story of the Medical Conspiracy Against America[/center]

By EUSTACE MULLINS
http://www.balderexlibris.com/index.php ... -injection

[center]Image[/center]

[justify]The present work, the result of some forty years of investigative research, is a logical progression from my previous books: the expose of the international control of monetary issue and banking practices in the United States; a later work revealing the secret network of organizations through which these alien forces wield political power?the secret committees, foundations, and political parties through which their hidden plans are implemented; and now; to the most vital issue of all, the manner in which these depredations affect the daily lives and health of American citizens. Despite the great power of the hidden rulers, I found that only one group has the power to issue life or death sentences to any American?our nation's physicians. I discovered that these physicians, despite their great power, were themselves subjected to very strict controls over every aspect of their professional lives. These controls, surprisingly enough, were not wielded by any state or federal agency, although almost every other aspect of American life is now under the absolute control of the bureaucracy. The physicians have their own autocracy, a private trade association, the American Medical Association. This group, which is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, had gradually built up its power until it assumed total control over medical schools and the accreditation of physicians.
The trail of these manipulators led me straight to the same lairs of the international conspirators whom I had exposed in previous books. I knew that they had already looted America, reduced its military power to a dangerously low level, and imposed bureaucratic controls on every American. I now discovered that their conspiracies also directly affected the health of every American.
This conspiracy has resulted in a documented decline in the health of our citizens. We now rank far down the list of civilized nations in infant mortality and other significant medical statistics. I was able to document the shocking record of these cold-blooded tycoons who not only plan and carry out famines, economic depressions,
revolutions and wars, but who also find their greatest profits in their manipulations of our medical care. The cynicism and malice of these conspirators is something beyond the imagination of most Americans. They deliberately mulct our people of millions of dollars each year through "charitable" organizations and then use
these same organizations as key groups to bolster their Medical Monopoly. Fear and intimidation are the basic techniques by which the conspirators maintain their control over all aspects of our health care, as they ruthlessly crush any competitor who challenges their profits. As in other aspects of their "behavioural control" over the
American people, their most constantly used weapon against us is their employment of federal agents and federal agencies to carry out their intrigues. The proof of this operation may be the most disturbing revelation of my work.[/justify]

Eustace Mullins

February 22, 1988
Last edited by Volksfuhrer on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OmniaVincam

Post by OmniaVincam »

[center]C[large]urse of Canaan[/large]
A Demonology of History
[/center]

http://www.balderexlibris.com/index.php ... -Of-Canaan

About the Author
[justify]In forty years of dedicated investigative research, Eustace Mullins has drawn considerable return fire. He was kept under daily surveillance by agents of the FBI for thirty-two years; no charges were ever placed against him. He is the only person ever fired from the staff of the Library of Congress for political reasons. He is the only writer who has had a book burned in Europe since 1945.
After serving thirty-eight months in the U. S. Army Air Force during World War II, Eustace Mullins was educated at Washington and Lee University, Ohio State University, University of North Dakota, and New York University. He later studied art at the Escuela des Bellas Artes, San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, and the Institute of Contemporary Arts, Washington, D.C. While studying in Washington, he was asked to go to St. Elizabeth's Hospital to talk to the nation's most famous political prisoner, Ezra Pound. The outstanding literary figure of the twentieth century, Pound had seen three of his pupils awarded the Nobel Prize, while it was denied to him because of his pronouncements as a native American patriot. Not only did Eustace Mullins become his most active protege, he is the only person who keeps Ezra Pound's name alive today, through the work of the Ezra Pound Institute of Civilization, which was founded shortly after the poet's death in Venice.
With the present work, Eustace Mullins hopes to end a three-thousand-year blackout behind which the enemies of humanity have operated with impunity in carrying out their Satanic program. It is very late in the history of our civilization. This book is written solely with the goal of renewing our ancient culture, and of bringing it to new heights.[/justify]

Preface
[justify]After forty years of patient study of the crises which faces humanity, I arrived at a very simple conclusion-all conspiracies are Satanic! In retrospect, this conclusion should surprise no one. I admit that it came as something of a surprise to me. I had never anticipated that my decades of work would lead to such an all-encompassing and unchallengeable solution. This answer had eluded me through the years, not because I was on the wrong track, but because I had not yet consulted the ultimate source of knowledge-the Bible. To trace the machinations of the
materialist conspiracy, I had deliberately limited myself to materialist sources-reference material on banking, politics, economics, and the biographies of those who were most deeply involved in these affairs. When at last I did decide to look up some references in the Bible, a task which was greatly simplified by a number of excellent Concordances, such and Nelson's and Strong's, I was overwhelmed by its immediacy, by its directness, and by the applicability of its words to present-day happenings. As the months went by and I continued this research, I was not overwhelmed by a sense of deja vu, but by an overpowering conviction that very little had changed in the last three thousand years. My first revelation was that "God has no secrets from man." It is Satan who must confine his work to stealthy conspiracies to deception, and to promises which will never be kept. "And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world" (Rev. 12:9).
It is for this reason that politicians, of necessity, must become followers of Satan in the rebellion against God. Politicians must deceive the people in order to gain power over them, just as Satan must deceive the whole world if he is to continue his rebellion against God. Satan takes you to the top of the mountain and offers you all the kingdoms of the earth (Martin Luther King proclaimed, "I have been to the top of the mountain," but he never revealed what had taken place there); the politician offers you free food, free lodging, free medical care --everything will become "free at last!" The politician offers to defend you against your enemies, so that he can deliver you to the ultimate enemy-- Satan.
God does not make offers to you in competition with Satan and his politicians. What could God offer you when he has already given you the whole world? What more could He do than to send His Only Begotton Son to preserve this world for you when it was threatened by Satan? And why would God wish to veil His love for you behind arcane mysteries, occult conspiracies, and obscene practices?
Once my return to the Bible had given me the answers for which I had been seeking so many years, I realized that I had arrived at the culmination of this life's work. I had eagerly sought out the facts about each of the many conspiracies, and I now was able to define their interlocking into the one world "Conspiracy of Conspiracies." I had traced the names and activities of the principal actors in the Satanic drama which this world has become, a world which I described in 1968 in "My Life in Christ" as "Satan's Empire." This was an over-simplification, although I
was not aware of it at that time. I had written this book under great stress; my father had died as the result of harassment by federal agents. Their goal was to force me to give up this work.
Other members of my family continued to undergo daily harassment because of the federal campaign against me. I had not been overcome by despair, but it did seem to me, in that period of my life, that Satan had indeed achieved a temporal victory over this world-not a permanent victory, but a gain which he could defend and which he might consolidate for years to come. The next forty years brought me many startling revelations of the behind-the-scenes forces which had planned and perpetrated the mass murders of humanity. I had finally, as one writer put it, "uncovered the forces of war." I was also able to find the sources of the Satanic ideology which has been consistently employed to deceive humanity, and to trick them into becoming unwitting tools of the Satanic programs, an ideology which we encounter today in various forms, such as Communism, Fabianism, secular humanism, and other disguises.[/justify]

February 22, 1987
Dejuificator II
Erudit

Post by Dejuificator II »

Image[center]Secrets of the Federal Reserve[/center]

Eustace Mullins - Secrets of the Federal Reserve.pdf (1.99 MB)
http://www.balderexlibris.com/index.php ... al-Reserve

[center]Introduction[/center]
[justify]Here are the simple facts of the great betrayal. Wilson and House knew that they were doing something momentous. One cannot fathom men?s motives and this pair probably believed in what they were up to. What they did not believe in was representative government. They believed in government by an uncontrolled oligarchy whose acts would only become apparent after an interval so long that the electorate would be forever incapable of doing anything efficient to remedy depredations.

(AUTHOR?S NOTE: Dr. Pound wrote this introduction for the earliest version of this book, published by Kasper and Horton, New York, 1952. Because he was being held as a political prisoner without trial by the Federal Government, he could not afford to allow his name to appear on the book because of additional reprisals against him. Neither could he allow the book to be dedicated to him, although he had commissioned its writing. The author is gratified to be able to remedy these necessary omissions, thirtythree years after the events.)[/justify]
Nous serons toujours là.
Dejuificator II
Erudit

Post by Dejuificator II »

Image[center][large]New History of the Jews[/large][/center]

[small]Eustace Mullins - New History of the Jews - 1968.pdf (7.29 MB)[/small]
http://www.balderexlibris.com/index.php ... f-the-Jews

[center]TABLE OF CONTENTS[/center]
Chapter 1. Jews and Civilization
Chapter 2. The Biological Jew
Chapter 3. The Origin of the Jew
Chapter 4. Jews in Ancient History
Chapter 5. The Passion of Jesus Christ
Chapter 6. Jews and Ritual Murder
Chapter 7. Jews in Europe
Chapter 8. Jews and Communism
Chapter 9. Jews in America
Chapter 10. The Jew in Our Future

[center]JEWS AND CIVILIZATION[/center]
[justify]Throughout the history of civilization, one particular problem of mankind has remained constant. In all of the vast records of peace and wars and rumors of wars, one great empire after another has had to come to grips with the same dilemma . . . the Jews.
Despite the persistence of this problem, and despite the enormous amount of literature on this subject, not one writer, either pro or con, has ever faced the dilemma at its source. . . namely, who are the Jews and why are they here ?[/justify]
Last edited by Dejuificator II on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nous serons toujours là.
CityHunter88

Post by CityHunter88 »

[small]http://www.rense.com/general86/realholo.htm[/small]

[center][large]The Secret Holocaust

The real holocaust was a Christian Holocaust by Jews of sixty-six million, mostly Christians.[/large]

[small]By Eustace Mullins[/small]
[/center]

[center]Eustace Mullins - The Secret Holocaust.pdf (145.57 KB)
[large]http://www.balderexlibris.com/index.php ... -Holocaust[/large]
[/center]

[justify]The devastation of civilization to date by the rapacious hordes of Godless Communism, as well as their planned annihilation of all non-Jewish societies and political organizations, began to ravage the world in the nineteenth century. It has resulted in incredible suffering and death for many millions of Christian victims in many parts of the world.
Yet as these Christian victims lie in their graves, unmourned and unknown, a new class of international citizens, (the creators of Marxist terrorism), profess to be the only "victims" who have endured suffering in the past one hundred and fifty years. They command the world to weep for them, because they control the world.
These harbingers of terror claim to be "refugees", since they had no nation of their own, but infested the civilized societies in every part of the world for two thousand years, bringing with them, in every instance, disease and death.
They have emerged from one shattered nation after another, not as refugees, but as the final victors, bearing away their loot, and scurrying through ports which they have created and which they alone know how to follow, until they come to another host nation.

...[/justify]

[---]

[center]Eustace Mullins - The Great Betrayal The General Welfare Clause Of The Constitution - 1991.pdf (21.09 MB)
http://www.balderexlibris.com/index.php ... nstitution

Eustace Mullins - The World Order A Study In The Hegemony Of Parasitism - 1985.pdf (1.33 MB)
http://www.balderexlibris.com/index.php ... Parasitism

Eustace Mullins - Who Owns The Tv Networks - 1995.pdf (225.33 KB)
http://www.balderexlibris.com/index.php ... v-Networks

Eustace Mullins - The Rape Of Justice Americas Tribunals Exposed - 1989.pdf (22.59 MB)
http://www.balderexlibris.com/index.php ... ls-Exposed
[/center]